Sunday, July 19, 2009

One last one from the road!

Hey all! I am still in New York until Tuesday and I am having a great time! The boys are a little burned out though. Here are a couple of funny things that I spotted in my travels (no bathroom graffiti in this one).

I was in Kohl's in Saratoga and I noticed this little guy on the register counter. His name tag says "Sir Credit the Frog." Man, the economy has definitely taken a turn for the worse when a frog statue is in charge of approving or turning down lines of credit.
This is part of an advertisement for the new passport cards that are available. I thought it was funny that Happy Traveler looks like a 50 year old businessman with gray streaks in his hair in the picture, but the date of birth on the card says that he is 28.

My favorite blog is the Blog of Unnecessary Quotes and I found some unnecessary quotation marks in a local newspaper yesterday. Is this Altima actually a regular Altima posing as a hybrid?

My family and I went to a Six Flags theme park yesterday and the parking lot had 12 MPH speed limit signs. I thought about it and was wondering how they came to the conclusion that 12 MPH was the safest speed? All of the speed limits that I have ever seen have been in increments of 5. 12 MPH seemed very random to me. Any thoughts?

No comments:

Huffington Post